Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Spring!

Well, spring is officially here, although you can't tell it yet by the temperatures **shiver**. We're in for below normal temps for our retreat next week. Yuck! Oh well, we are making quilts, aren't we? We'll just huddle under our creations. I hope to have some photos of THAT in the next post. :P In the meantime, here's an appropriate "huddle" photo for inspiration - Tessie making good use of my batting a few years back.


I've been seeing a lot of these little critters around my yard lately, although the grass underneath them isn't nearly this green yet.

 

I can't wait until my guild's namesake - the dogwoods - start blooming! I do love those white and pink trees. Mom has a beautiful specimen in her front yard.


Sigh. Come on warm weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!