Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quilt thoughts for the day-



The color of this quilt didn't turn out well in the photo. The quilt is in Mom's living room on a green carpet and photgraphed with the curtains shut. What else did I expect, right? Anyway, this is Mom's Ocean Wave quilt for our Stash Buster's quilt group meeting in February 2012. I'm still working on my version.

This is the beginning of my Ocean Wave version. I'm calling it Red Sea for obvious reasons. I hope to have it half done this weekend and will post another photo. I'm really excited about the borders that I have picked out for this quilt! I intend for the quilt to be queen sized when I've finished. Of course, finished is a relative term, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!