Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Binding finished!

I would love to announce a complete finish on a large quilt, but I still have the label to do. Darn. Last night I got the binding finished on my blue and cream quilt.  I'll try to get the label finished tonight.Then I'll be done! : )  I'll take a final photo of it this week and post it. I really like the finished (oh, all right, almost finished) quilt.



In the meantime, I did very little sewing on my owl quilt last night. My latest little owl now has feet.


Later tonight or tomorrow my little owl should gain some lovely, large, lavender eye patches. I hope. Or else a lot of my students will get their papers graded. One of the two will happen anyway. (I hope it's the sewing!)

Until later,
Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!