Let's see... hmmm... 20 drawers....
- one large tape measure along with assorted small tools of a "fix it" nature
- a whole slew of free printed patterns, "store bought" Craftys printed patterns, and hand written instructions on how to do complicated "quilty" things (thanks, Mom)
- one purple feather boa (don't ask)
- packaged quilt patterns
- needles - hand sewing only (my sewing machine needles are in my sewing cabinet)
- more beads - yes, I have LOTS of beads.
- small stencils
- extra pin cushions
- um, more ribbons - yes, okay, I have LOTS of ribbons as well.
- more stuff...
- ...other stuff I can't remember...
Well, this should help me put off sewing on rod pockets and labels for a few more days... Thanks, Rachel!
See you post paint-day!
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!