Monday, January 7, 2013

New page finished.

I've been working on overcoming my missing-browser-button problem that has been complicating my photo-adding capabilities. Apparently, I'm not the only one suffering from this Blogspot problem though. Apparently, there is a glitch in the program that kicked in at the beginning of the year. I discovered, however, that I could add photos to my Picaso Web Ablum and upload them from there, but that process has its own problems. I won't bore you with the details, but I hope Blogspot gets the problem fixed soon.

I have, however, been able to update my To-Do 2013 page with my projects for this year. Disappointingly, I find that although I won the Get 'er Done competition at Dogwood for completing the most projects last year, I actually have MORE projects to finish this year than I did last year! In 2012, I had 22 projects on my To-Do List. This year I'm starting with 23! How did I completely finish seven projects and end up with eight more than I started with? Sigh... Of course, many of them are tops that I completed in 2012 but that still need to be quilted and finished. Finishing the tops counted as one credit, and I can carry them over to this year for a second credit if I finish them completely.

Take a peek at my list and keep pushing me to get these finished before I start a dozen more!

Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!