Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Just a quick note to wish everyone a great new year. I still haven't touched the borders on my latest UFO, but I intend to tomorrow. Instead I shared a couple of relaxing days with Mom - shopping, eating, and...okay, eating some more. ; ) Starting tomorrow, I won't have any more excuses to overeat and enjoy forbidden foods, so I've been taking advantage of the opportunities while I have them. Tomorrow it's back to salads and other "healthy" foods. I don't care how unwise it is, I always enjoy myself at the holidays.

I hope to have some more "finished" photos later this week. I have also unearthed some more UFOs for our 2013 Git 'er Done challenge at Dogwood Guild. I need to print the photos and fill out the paperwork for them this week.

Until later,
Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!