Tuesday, May 29, 2012

And yet MORE Airing of the Quilt photos!

Are you ready for even MORE quilt photos. You're going to be so jealous that I got to see these beautiful quilts in person, and you have to make do with these rather poor camera phone photos - sorry.   :(

I loved the next quilt. AND it had a matching pillow case. Too cute!






More English paper piecing. I think it was also hand quilted. The following three quilts were made by the same wonderful quilter. She's a new member of our quilt guild, and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better and seeing more of her quilts.








Some of the patriotic quilts made by our Airing of the Quilts hostess. A beautiful home and beautiful quilts!




More beautiful quilts. Isn't this an unusual pattern?






Once again, I'm ending with needle work for those cross stitch fans.



I hope you're enjoying sharing these quilt photos with me because some of my favorites are still to come. I haven't even shown you Mom's yet! So come back again tomorrow and see what else I got to see.

'Til then,
Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!