Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Non-quilting news

I got some good news at work today. The school has been granted funding to update all of the electronics in my classroom. I will finally have enough computers for all of the students to work at the same time, AND I will have a working printer. I've been told that I will also get a better laptop, but we'll see. I'm also getting new computer tables since some of mine are trying to do the splits under the weight of the old computers and monitors. Let's hear it for our legislators for getting us some much needed funding! Yeah! New equipment for the first time in the 13 years I've worked her - the students will appreciate it. 

I don't have much to report on the quilting front. I'm trying to get the binding done on a quilt that I have not yet shown on this blog. Just be patient for a few more days and I should be able to show the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!