Monday, April 9, 2012

Deb Tucker's Rapid Fire Hunter's Star Tutorial




Today I thought I would share a video tutorial with you. Many of the customers at my local quilt shop, Sager Creek Quilt and Yarnworks, have fallen in love with the Deb Tucker line of rulers. The shop carries the full line, including a new one that just came in last week. I have a couple of the rulers myself, although not this one. Whenever Pam at the shop teaches a class on this method, she gets a lot of enrollees and some fabulous results. These rulers help you make precision blocks that turn out perfectly every time. Take a peek. I'll post other videos whenever, like now, I don't have a lot of my own quilting to show.

Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!