Saturday, March 31, 2012

Binge buying at its worst. : )

Oh dear. Where can I hide my face? I'm so ashamed. 

No wonder I've never gone on a shop hop before. Maybe it's a good thing that fabric prices are going so high that I will never be able to afford to buy any more fabric ever again. I am so broke. Sigh.

I would take photos to show you what I bought but I don't have enough room on my blog page to post them all. Sigh. I will post a few photos later, but not until I get everything unpacked and sorted. I will say this much - batiks are my friends. My wallet doesn't like them, but I sure do!

I'll post again after I climb and conquer this mountain of fabric...

Oh! I just realized what day it is. I get paid this coming Friday! Want to go fabric shopping with me next weekend?  : )

'Til then,
Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!