Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finished! Plus one!

I finished the Tonga Batik quilt top. Yeah! It's about 92 x 106, so my full-sized guest bed is swamped by it. Please remember that I'm not a professional blogger, so my pictures are not professional quality.

I'm not sure about my choice of inner borders, but they're done now, so they're staying.

 Waaaay too large for my double bed.




This quilt has been sitting in my to-do pile for a year-and-a-half. I finally put on the wide blue border to finish it. It's a black and blue quilt using exchange squares from my friends at the Eureka Springs, AR, guild retreat. I love the way it turned out. When I solve the problems with importing my photos, I'll upload more of this blue quilt.
'Til then...
Debbi


No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you and what are you thinking? I'd love to hear from you!